So now with intellectual models for aligning a venture around a purposeful response to a deep calling, and for designing a viable organizational system it begs the question – now what?
Investment. Investment of capital… intellectual, social, and financial.
In ideal clean slate this might look something like this:
- identify a calling
- gather a group of diverse though leaders and community members to explore/deepen the calling
- conduct an ‘externalities analysis’
- reconvene a modified group to:
- uncover a responsive purpose
- concieve of a theory of change
- and anchor it with a Big Hairy Audacious Goal.
- craft strategic directions
- establish near-term action plans
Of course this cannot be a rigidly linear/sequential process but rather is an iterative co-creative one. It is also a continual process of capital investment: intellectual, social, and financial… done in an integrated co-creative style. And that’s what I’m working on now.